Improving Internal Collaboration with
SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales
Processing customer inquiries faster
Aircraft are the epitome of streamlined architecture. But to get them into the air, everything has to go right. At Frankfort Airport, Germany’s largest aviation hub, one reason aircraft take off every minute like clockwork is Salzgitter Mannesmann Line Pipe GmbH. Its 60-kilometer “made in Germany” pipeline transports kerosene to over 200 taps to get those planes prepped for takeoff.
The company wanted internal processes to flow as smoothly as the aircraft – starting with quotations. With help from Sybit GmbH, Salzgitter Mannesmann Line Pipe introduced the SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales solution to achieve this goal. The solution provides customer data and specifications at a mouse click. It facilitates work between sales, technical consulting, and production planning teams and allows unresolved questions in tender processes to be clarified swiftly. Inquiries are attributed clearly to different projects to boost efficiency and close information gaps.
- Established seamless interaction between sales, technical consulting, and production planning with centralized opportunity management
- Improved quality of information with help from Sybit GmbH
- Provided access to customer and order data anywhere and anytime
- Introduced accurate planning based on comprehensive data
- Provided support to attribute various inquiries to a project
- Simplified customer categorization with transparent inquiry history
“SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales helps our sales, technical consulting, and production planning teams work together far more efficiently to produce quotations, so we can respond to inquiries directly. In our fiercely competitive market, that is an immensely important advantage.”
Johannes Runge, CIO, Salzgitter Mannesmann Line Pipe GmbH